- Accurately dispense customer prescriptions following the PDL Guide to Good Dispensing and scanning all prescriptions and products;
- Maximise dispensary’s generic substitution, Priceline Dispensary Program and Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI’s) as per store process
- Clear and reconcile PBS online messages daily
- Sort scripts daily in an orderly manner, accurately prepare & submit PBS claims twice a month; & reconcile PBS rejected scripts as per store’s processes.
- Ensure all dispensary administration duties are performed, ensure daily dispensary paperwork and computer functions are completed accurately and on time
- Maintain optimal level of all dispensary stationary supplies (e.g precautionary labels; repeat folders; labels; repeats; boxes and bottles for extemporaneous dispensing; fridge bags; printer toners; Webster packs; etc)
- Delight our customers (external and internal) by exceeding their expectations with special emphasis in the Dispensary, Health and Professional Services Area.
- Provide an environment where the customer is welcomed and has an easy shopping experience and farewelled in a way that confirms their importance to us and welcomes their return
- Care for customers and drive sales by providing advice on a range of products to suit needs and budget
- Assist to take in and give out dispensed prescriptions and accurately dispense and assemble customers prescriptions as per store’s processes
- Help maintain a maximum 10 minute waiting
- Resolve complaints with due concern for the customer or refer to the manager when necessary.
- Maintain awareness of customers at all times, providing service, and product knowledge as required; and answer the telephone politely and promptly.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience dispensing in a Pharmacy essential
- Passion for Pharmacy and Customer Service
- High standard of presentation and grooming
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Email)
Part Time Working Hours
- Wednesdays 05 PM – 10 PM
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 03 PM – 10 PM