We have multiple Pharmacy Assistant openings within our clients, who are looking for full time and part time Pharmacy Assistants to join immediately.
What you would do
The main things you would do include:
- Interacting with customers to address their health concerns and needs
- Provide high level customer service to customers including greeting and serving customers when required, address
a range of customer service enquiries and routine customer problems.
- Undertakes all correct procedures when processing cash or credit card transactions.
- Assist customers with non-prescription medicine sales (Pharmacy and Pharmacist Only Medicines).
- Accept and deal with or refer complaints.
- Display working knowledge of health conditions related to pharmacy products and services.
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you, then please apply:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with patients, and to effectively resolve their issues
- A motivated, can-do attitude
- Enjoys a high level of satisfaction when you see the positive outcomes patients achieve with your help and input
- Fluency in a second language is beneficial for our demographic.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a lot of benefits not limited to:
- A friendly, supportive environment
- Meaningful work – help patients solve their everyday ailments, and interact with allied health professionals to achieve greater outcomes
- Opportunities for growth, development, and further your pharmacy career
- Easy work hours – Full Time & Part Time