We have multiple pharmacists opening within our clients. We are looking for a full time and part time Pharmacist to join us.
What you would do
The main things you would do include:
- Interacting with customers to address their health concerns and needs
- Building relationships and trust with patients through open and interactive communication
- Dispensing and provision of medication and health advice
- Setting up and preparing MedicoPaks (DAAs)
- Keeping up to date with new medications and treatments to ensure that you can educate and off patients new solutions to their needs
- Daily maintenance of the dispensary, including stock control and record keeping
- Completing 7CPA tasks and programs
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you, then please apply:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with patients, and to effectively resolve their issues
- A motivated, can-do attitude
- Enjoys a high level of satisfaction when you see the positive outcomes patients achieve with your help and input
- Fluency in a second language is beneficial for our demographic
- Familiarity with FRED Dispense is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a lot of benefits not limited to:
- A friendly, supportive environment
- Meaningful work – help patients solve their everyday ailments, and interact with allied health professionals to achieve greater outcomes
- Opportunities for growth, development, and further your pharmacy career
- Easy work hours – Full Time & Part Time